The Dubai Duty Free Irish Open 2019
Thursday 4th – Sunday 7th July 2019
After the remarkable success of the 2018 Dubai Duty Free Irish Open in July, next year’s tournament host Paul McGinley is already setting his targets high as he aims to make the 2019 edition of the Rolex Series event at Lahinch Golf Club one of the biggest in its long history.
McGinley, famously meticulous and thorough in his preparations for his 2014 Ryder Cup victory at Gleneagles, is planning to apply the same creative and careful planning for his hosting of next year’s Dubai Duty Free Irish Open, which takes place from July 4-7, 2019.
CSL are delighted to offer you the following Official Hospitality package.
Premier corporate hospitality located overlooking the 18th green, this offering has been created to give a truly memorable experience and is the perfect base to enjoy excellent hospitality.
Hospitality package includes:
• Official VIP Admission ticket to the course & facility
• Private tables for groups of 8 or more
• Morning coffee and breakfast rolls
• 3 course lunch menu served with wine
• Complimentary bar serving beer, wine & soft drinks
• Cash bar for champagne, cocktails & spirits
• Afternoon tea
• Official programme
• Car parking (one per two people)
All prices plus VAT
For more information please contact CSL on 01-6766650 or email: email@example.com
iCal - add this Event to your calendar